Monday, February 8, 2016

Jewelry We've Made

One of the items of jewelry that we have actually successfully made is the Harry Potter ring, seen in a previous post.

Harry Potter Ring


Two more pieces of jewelry we have made is a necklace and Harry Potter earrings, shown below:



3 comments:

  1. I like how you uploaded images of the jewelry you made to the blog. It shows that you understand what you are doing and how some of the projects were better than others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if my last comment went through so if not... I think your blog posts are good yet you can add more detail when describing your accomplishments and failures. I think it was good that you added pictures of your actual creations so we can compare them with the actual DIY project. Also, I think that you can even add videos of yourselves making the items so we have a step by step tutorial. Overall I think you have a very nice project and I can tell that you are learning and getting something out of it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your whole blog. I think it's good how you showed what you made, but I think you should write about the challenges and struggles of making these pieces of jewelry. I think this is a really good thing to learn and is very cost efficient. Make me one some time? ;)

    ReplyDelete